Steel Decking Sheet
Product Code : 00
Brand Name : BUILDSTAR INFRA PRIVATE LIMITED
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- 650 INR
- Price Range
- Galvanized Sheet
With an objective to serve clients in the best possible manner, we have been affianced in manufacturing and supplying quality checked Steel Decking Sheet. The offered sheet is manufactured using high grade raw material by our adept professionals with the aid of modern techniques. This sheet is ideal to be used for flooring and roofing purpose in buildings. In addition to this, the provided Decking Sheet can be bought from us at industry leading prices.Key Point:
Benefits of Metal Deck Sheet:
- Fine finish
- High strength
- Light weight
- Light weight and doesn't require any support, which considerably reduces the use of concrete & slab thickness.
- Acts as composite member and as permanent shuttering.
- No major reinforcement required.
- Deck can be used as working platform during construction.
- Speedy construction enables faster completion of a project.
- Metal deck can also be used as roofing and cladding sheet in cement, power plants and bulk material handling plants.
- Decking reduces the construction time, hence the total cost.
BUILDSTARTM METAL DECKING is available in 44mm depth profiles with thickness range of 0.80mm to 2mm. Profiles : 52/330 (52mm depth x 956mm/845mm width) or 44/130 (44mm depth x 956mm/845mm width) Thickness : 0.80 to 2mm Length : upto 12000mm Material : CR Steel as per IS:513 D-Quality / HR Steel as per IS:1079 / Galvanized Steel (as per IS:277) Type : Bare, Primer coated, Galvanized, Pre-Painted We supply suitable size of decking with optional feature of dimpling, shear connectors and ribs, as per customer's specifications / drawings, for easy erection and also to avoid any wastage / rework at site.
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- East India, Odisha, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Bihar, Sikkim, Tripura, Meghalaya
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified