Wind Turbine Ventilator
Product Code : BIPL - 04
Brand Name : BUILDSTAR INFRA PRIVATE LIMITED
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
What are Wind Ventilators?
These are the ventilators that are powered by wind to make effective ventilation in a range of industries. They work on a wind assisted ventilation. The ventilators have round metal vents with fins; just a little of the wind is enough for the rotation. The turbine rotates and exhausts the heat, fumes, smoke and humidity etc. effectively.
The wind ventilators have simple mechanics involved in the air movement. Hot air in the shed tends to rise up, and when the turbines moved around they uptake the warm air out through vents, making a drop in the shed temperature. This allows fresh air supply through doors & windows. The wind turbine ventilators are kind to environment, save a lot of money and maintenance free. Also, they are designed to give optimum ventilation in all conditions.
Wind Ventilators Uses:
- Residential & industrial buildings
- Factory sheds
- Different work places
- Warehouses and agriculture etc.
- Free spinning roof ventilator that works on free wind energy - zero operating cost.
- Does not involve any electrical energy.
- Provide fresh air in your working / living areas all day.
- Combination of Natural and Forced Air Ventilation.
- It works as a Natural Ventilator, and acts as a Forced Ventilation System.
- Maintains an equilibrium condition.
- Its positive natural process eliminates heat, fume and dust etc.
- Providing a healthier working environment, thus increasing productivity.
- Sturdy fit devices designed to withstand wind speeds up to 180 Kms/per hr.
- Wind driven turbo ventilators in various sizes: 21 inch dia and 24 inch dia.
- Turbo ventilators come with Polycarbonate & FRP make bases.
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum top available for improved corrosion resistance.
- Main Domestic Market
- Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, East India, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
"We are mainly dealing in West Bengal, Kolkata, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Sikkim and Meghalaya."